Unitholder Benefits Program
Unitholder Benefits Program
With the intention to enhance unitholder satisfaction and expand the range of retail unitholders and other unitholders, the Investment Corporation plans to introduce a unitholder benefits program for the Investment Corporation’s unitholders of record as of the last date of each fiscal period.
|Eligible unitholders||Unitholders who hold 10 or more units of the Investment Corporation as of the base date.|
|Base date||The last date of each fiscal period|
|Benefit program||Total 2,500 yen worth of vouchers (5 vouchers of worth 500 yen discount) for shopping at Yamada Denki group (Note 1)|
|Applicable stores||Yamada Denki and its subsidiaries all over Japan (Note 2)|
|Available period||(1)From July 1 to the end of December for eligible unitholders as of the end of February
(2)From January 1 to the end of June for eligible unitholders as of the end of August
|Time to shipth>||(1)Unitholders who hold 10 or more units of the Investment Corporation as of the last date of each fiscal period： Mid May
(2)Unitholders who hold 10 or more units of the Investment Corporation as of the last date of each fiscal period： Mid-November
- The vouchers are redeemable with a minimum spend of 1,000 yen (total amount inclusive of tax) in a single transaction (amount on one bill or receipt). One voucher (500 yen) can be used for every 1,000 yen (amount exclusive of tax) spent. The maximum number of vouchers that can be used in a single transaction is five vouchers.
- The vouchers are redeemable at stores in Japan operated by Yamada Denki, Okinawa Yamada Denki Co., Ltd., Kyushu Tecc Land Co., Ltd. or Best Denki Co., Ltd., with the exception of the Rings stores operated by Yamada Denki and certain stores operated by Best Denki Co., Ltd. In addition, for stores operated by Yamada Denki group companies Matsuya Denki Co., Ltd. or Seidensha Corporation Limited, use is limited to Tecc Land or LABI stores.
- The vouchers cannot be used to pay for mail-order shopping (Yamada Web Com, Yamada Mall, phone orders, etc.), repairs, construction work, parts, restaurants, tenant stores, gift certificates or other types of vouchers, recycling, POSA cards (prepaid cards), digital printing, products purchased from a machine, such as capsule toy or other types of vending machines, tobacco or other products designated by the Yamada Denki group.
- For products eligible to earn Yamada loyalty points, points are earned on the amount after subtracting the amount of the vouchers used. Yamada loyalty points can be used on the amount remaining after use of the vouchers.
- The vouchers will not be returned when products purchased using the vouchers are returned. If the products are exchanged for other products, the vouchers used in the initial purchase can be used, but if exchanged for products that are priced lower than the products of the initial purchase, the residual vouchers will not be returned.
- The vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with other vouchers or discounts issued by the Yamada Denki group. The Investment Corporation and the Yamada Denki group are not responsible for any vouchers that are stolen, lost, etc. In addition, the vouchers are for use by the recipient unitholder only, cannot be transferred or sold to others, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The vouchers are not valid before the available period or after the available period.