1Achievement strong growth through a comprehensive real estate developer’s capabilities and a fund manager’s sourcing capabilities.
- The Investment Corporation utilizes the development capabilities of Takara Leben Group, a comprehensive real estate developer, the sourcing power of PAG, a fund management company, and a wide range of property information and acquisition routes collected through the network of the government building.
- The Investment Corporation utilize the rich pipeline centering on the developing property by Takara Leben Group.
- Takara Leben Group’s development capabilities
- Fund Management Company
- PAG’s sourcing capabilities
2Construction of a comprehensive portfolio that takes advantage sponsors of the strengths to maximize
- Sponsors, for each of the office, Residence, hotel, Retail and other assets, owns the expertise and know-how based on extensive experience.
- Construct a comprehensive portfolio with regional diversification centered on core areas (Japan's four major metropolitan areas(Note2))
3Stable Management and Internal Growth Strategy supported by sponsors’ management know-how and operation
- Utilizing a variety of operational know-how and operations force sponsor has, stable operation of the portfolio, aimed at internal growth by optimizing the profitability and operating costs.
- Utilize know-how of sponsor companies to achieve stable property operation and value improvement.
- References to the “Takara Leben Group” are to an enterprise group composed of Takara Leben and its subsidiaries (including Leben Community Co., Ltd.) and affiliates.
- References to Japan’s “four major metropolitan areas” are to the Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka and Fukuoka metropolitan areas.
to Page Top