As of September 2, 2019
The table below shows the unitholders’ capital, total number of authorized investment units and the number of investment units issued and outstanding of TLR.
|Unitholders' Capital||45,189,272,000 yen|
|Total number of authorized investment units||10,000,000 units|
|Number of investment units issued and outstanding||462,500 units|
Furthermore, the table below shows the changes in unitholders’ capital and the number of investment units issued and outstanding of TLR since its establishment.
|Date||Event||Unitholders’capital (million yen)||Number of investment units issued and
|September 11, 2017||Private placement for corporation (Note1)||150||150||150||150|
|April 21, 2018||Investment unit Split(Note2)||-||150||1,350||1,500|
|July 27, 2018||Public offering (Note3)||31,842||31,992||344,000||345,500|
|September 2, 2019||Public offering (Note4)||13,198||45,189||117,000||462,500|
- New investment units were issued at an offer price of 1,000,000 yen per unit upon the establishment of TLR.
- TLR conducted a 10-for-1 unit split on April 21, 2018.
- New investment units were issued at an offer price of 96,000 yen per unit (issue amount of 92,563 yen per unit) through a public offering to procure fund for new property acquisitions, etc.
- New investment units were issued at an offer price of 117,000 yen per unit (issue amount of 112,800 yen per unit) through a public offering to procure fund for new property acquisitions, etc.
It will be posted after the announcement of financial results.
As of August 31, 2019
|The Master Trust Bank Of Japan, Ltd.(investment trust account)||24,043||6.95|
|Japan Trustee Services Bank,Ltd．(investment trust account)||19,533||5.65|
|Takara Leben Co.,Ltd||18,700||5.41|
|PAG JREIT CO-INVEST LIMITED||10,400||3.01|
|The Nomura Trust and Banking Co., Ltd.(investment trust account)||7,710||2.23|
|Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities Co., Ltd.||6,923||2.00|
|Kinki Sangyo Credit Union||5,590||1.61|
|MLI STOCK LOAN||5,357||1.55|
|Leben Community Co.,LTD.||5,200||1.50|
|Trust & Custody Services Bank, Ltd.（Security investment trust account）||4,502||1.30|
- Share of Investment Units is rounded down to two decimal places.